Core is completely different thing from abs. core is a larger term which involves the abs, glutes (butt), hips, and lower back muscles. If you train the core you will be able to improve your posture, boost your athletic performance, prevent injuries, and soothe lower back pain.
This exercise plan will do wonders for your body. It will help you shred your belly fat and get rid of extra kilos.
Day 1 – it incorporates 3 simple exercises and you will need only 5 minutes to do them. The routine should be repeated twice for those who are more ambitious.
- Exercise 1 – skyscrapers (10 for each side);
- Exercise 2 – windshield wipers (10 for each side);
- Exercise 3 – army crawls (36 steps).
Day 2 – it consists of 4 challenging moves that should be done in 5 minutes.
- Exercise 1 – break-dancer (15 for each side);
- Exercise 2 – skydiver (hold for 30 seconds);
- Exercise 3 – dead bug (10 repetitions);
- Exercise 4 – thread the needle (10 for each side).
Day 3 – you will have to do very hard core exercises in a fast 6-minute circuit.
- Exercise 1 – crab kicks into superman (6 for each side);
- Exercise 2 – star leg raise (10 for each side);
- Exercise 3 – side V-ups (10 for each side);
- Exercise 4 – over/under (10 for each side).