Pumpkin seed oil is rich in zinc, vitamins A, E, C and K, and fresh contains more than 60 percent of unsaturated fatty acids. Also, it contains vitamins of the B group and many minerals.
According to the text above, the impact of this oil in the diet is very useful and to be even better, pumpkin seed oil is delicious, so you can drink integrally and add it to salads and meals.
These are just some of its health benefits:
- Treat infections of the urinary channels
- Regulates cholesterol
- Strengthens your entire cardiovascular system
- Helps with cardiovascular disease
- Regulates stool
- Promotes the proper function of the kidneys
- Boost the immune system
- Positively affects mood
- Refreshes skin
- Prevents hair loss
- 2 teaspoons, twice a day, before breakfast and dinner.
It can also be taken in combination with food. In addition, you can add it as a glaze on the salad or ice-cream. Decorate them with pumpkin seeds or take them as a healthy snack between meals.
NOTE: Try to find cold pressed oil. You can find it in the shops for healthy food!