Toxins are tiny molecules, proteins or peptides capable of inflicting disease and infection upon inhalation, ingestion or absorption.
The toxins are present all around you. They are in the chemical-laced air you breathe, the preservative-rich foods you eat and the chemical-laden cosmetics you apply on your skin each day. So, they can cause neurological problems, skin problems and reproductive diseases.
Your skin is one of the major detoxifying organs of your body.
- Dry brushing stimulates and opens up the pores of your skin, sloughing off the dead cells and toxins that accumulate deep within your skin.
- Dry brushing exfoliates your skin and directly eliminates impurities through an abrasive action. When you cleanse your skin with the pores open, the texture of your skin naturally improves.
- Dry brushing is a fantastic way of stimulating capillaries and promoting movement of the lymph fluid. So it may deliver these toxins to the liver and have them successfully eliminated from the body.
- Dry brushing promotes blood circulation.
- It may stimulate the nervous system and relieve stress. Because it works as a kind of body massage. It may release muscle tension and calm and relax the mind and body.
- Dry brushing helps reduce cellulite.
- Stand upright in your bathroom or in your bathtub
- Start dry brushing (Do NOT rub the brush so vigorously against your skin that it becomes irritated and red in color)
- Continue with dry brushing for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Take a long, warm bath after dry brushing.
This would be the perfect time to try the detox bath!
- After the bath, rinse yourself under a cool shower (to close your pores and seal in the moisture)
- Moisturize (use coconut oil, it`s the best for rehydrate and nourish your skin)
It`s recommended to repeat this procedure 3 to 5 times a week.