If you want to insert something healthy in your diet – try japanese apple.
Japanese apples are traditional fruit in Japan, although actually originated from China.
It looks like tomato with orange color, but has a unique sweet flavor, primarily due to the presence of tannins.
Benefits of Japanese apples are numerous:
- Low on calories and fat . It is also a good source of fiber , which helps digestion .
- Rich in polyphenols – antioxidants . These ingredients help in the prevention of cancer. They have anti inflammatory capacity and good for the immunity .
- Vitamin A, beta carotene , lycopene , lutein andÂ cryptoxanthin. These ingredients protect against harmful effects of free radicals that accelerate aging , and a source of other health problems .
- The presence of B- complex vitamins , like folic acid , vitamin B- 6 , thiamine , etc. . These vitamins plays an important role in enzymatic processes of metabolism .
- An excellent source of vitamin C. Regular consumption of Japanese apple helps the body to enhance immunity against various diseases that are prevalent in winter .
- Fresh Japanese apple contain minerals like manganese , copper , phosphorus and calcium . These minerals improve the growth of red blood cells .
- Tannins is excellent against diarrhea . Also have a refreshing effect and is recommended for bruising and bleeding.Inhibit the growth of bacteria , so it is recommended for colds and flu .
- High levels of natural sugars – glucose and fructose . They help the cardiovascular system .
- Good for the skin – especially for face masks .
- Relieves nausea from hangover . Eat an Japanese apple if you had a tough night with alcohol ..