As per recently performed statistics, over 700 000 people in the states suffer from heart attack each year. These are huge numbers but they can be significantly decreased if certain changes in the lifestyle of people are implemented. Even though it is a serious condition, if it is early detected itcan be prevented on time since there are efficient therapies. In order to early detect this health condition you need to learn how to recognize the signs of heart disease:
Signs of Clogged Arteries
- Pain in the calf while walking : Atherosclerosis is a health condition which can cause blockage in the arteries in the legs and it is most likely a symptom of a coronary heart disease. Yet, this condition is more common in smokers.
- Baldness : According to a conducted study on baldness where 37, 000 menparticipated, it was revealed thatsevere head baldness can suggest presence of undetected coronary heart disease.
- Ear crease It may seem strange to you but many studies have confirmed that it may be a sign of silent coronary cardiovascular disease. Ear crease can be caused by poor circulation in the heart arteries.
- Erectile dysfunction Men that cannot have an erection may suggest problems with clogged arteries in their pelvis, which commonly happens before having a heart attack.It was concluded that generally 3 to 5 years pass between the beginning of the erectile dysfunction and the coronary heart issue. So, there is plenty of time to detect and avoid these heart
Natural Way of Unclogging Your Arteries
- GarlicThis plant is extremely beneficial for the overall health, and in this case can easily remove the plaque build-up in the arteries.
- B VitaminsYou can reduce the arterial thickness by taking5 mg of Vitamin B12, 2.5 mg of folic acid, and 25mg of Vitamin B6 during one year.However, avoid the use of synthetic or semi-synthetic vitamins. In order to obtain the desired result use natural sources of the B-group vitamins, probiotic supplementation or a whole food extract.
- PomegranateThis fruit is very good for the body as it shows many health benefits among which is the elimination of plague build-up in the arteries and changing the function of the mammalian ovary.
- Fermented CabbageThe consumption of this type of cabbage can remove the harmful toxic materials from the body.There is a well-known Korean dish which is great for the body, it is called Kimchi and it is made of fermented cabbage, fermented fish, hot pepper, and other ingredients.
- Sesame seedsThese seeds may not be as popular as the others but they offer many health advantages. They have the ability to protect the heart and as well as prevent the advancement of atherosclerosis.
- TurmericThanks to the active polyphenol contained in turmeric, known as curcumin, the heart is being protected. According to a carried out research it can prevent damage to the arteries connected to blockage.
- L-ArginineIt is an amino acid that has the ability to prevent arterial thickening. Many studies have proven that arginine supplements influence the arginine dysfunction which is related to heart disease.
We advise you to eat less animal products and more vegetables and fruits. Likewise, it is of great essence to start a walking program.
If you experience some of the afore mentioned signs, then you need to find out your blood pressure and cholesterol levels and as well as fasting glucose. These signs of silent coronary heart disease should not be neglected, therefore seek for an advice from your physician, perform EKG tests, stress test, or a coronary calcium CT imaging.