There are many things that can make hemorrhoids pop up: washing too much or not enough, leakage, discharge, tight pants, and infections.
Here are some of the best natural remedies to help cure hemorrhoids:
1. Epsom salt. Soak in Epsom salt for 20 minutes. Simply add 2 cups to warm water, and soak away. Do this for 3 or 4 times per week.
2. Add 3 cups of oatmeal to your bath and soak for 25 minutes. The oatmeal is great for balancing out the skin PH levels, which will help with less itching.
3. Garlic can be drank to help with hemorrhoids. Boil 4 crushed garlic cloves in one cup of milk and drink on an empty stomach once per week.
4. Apple cider vinegar may taste nasty but it is great for relieving hemorrhoids. Mix 2 tablespoons in a glass of water, and then drink two times per day. This will help lessen anal itching and help with any yeast and fungal infections.
5. Coconut oil can be rubbed on the effected area. Coconut oil can also be cooked with and up to 3 tablespoons of this oil can be eaten daily.
6. Aloe Vera can be applied for 5 minutes on areas that itch. This can be repeated as often as you wish to relieve the area.
7. Yogurt can be used to treat hemorrhoids as long as there are live active cultures in it. Simply rub on the effected area, leaving on overnight. Rinse off in the morning. Eating yogurt 3 times per day is also beneficial.
8. Avoid allergens . These can include coffee, chocolate, spicy foods, alcohol, tea, and soda. Be sure to include high fiber foods, such as rice, beans, potatoes, prunes and fresh fruit. Eating green leafy veggies will also help. This will decrease the itching and help with digestion.
9. Never wear tight clothes or pants, which will make you sweat, causing moisture to be around the anus.
10. Stay away from scented toilet paper. Those that are scented or colored should be avoided as they may irritate some.